“Awesome service and great chicken”

Edinger's Filling Station, Llc
Ranked #2 of 37 Restaurants in Pontiac
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

We wandered in on a Wednesday, and the diner was packed. We had the fried chicken special and it was delicious. The service is friendly, the servings are generous. What a gem.

Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

Was in the area and they open early..5:30am. Omeletes (3 egg) made to order. good coffee great service. I'm glad I stopped and I will be back.

Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

My husband and I stop by and had a wonderful lunch. This place is awesome. The server and food was great. The coconut cream pie was delicious. We both definitely be back.

1  Thank Judith M
Reviewed 22 July 2017

Six of us had brunch (lunch but had eggs) in the back room. The food was excellently prepared. We had a very private meeting and they were very accommodative, friendly people. The venue is spotless and easily accessible even for ADA needs. Parking seems to be on the street only, but I would guess the grocery across the street would not mind overflow.

Very good variety on menu. Several of us had the omelets and others had the salads. A good variety of both and build your own omelet is available.

This seems to be a local hang out. But, we had some of their catering before, which is why we came here this time. The catered food was outstanding and they delivered 7 miles away. This is close to the square and easy to find.

Reviewed 20 July 2017

If you don't like getting the same food that you can get at home from McDonalds, Cracker Barrel, or any other number of national chain restaurants, then this is the place for you.

Our food was fantastic, reasonably priced, and served by people that enjoyed their jobs. This was a step back in time and for me, a wonderful step.

Wish we would have had time to try the pie!

1  Thank DaytonOhio