“Stylish Boutique”

Juniper & Mae
Ranked #5 of 17 things to do in Princeton
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: juniper & mae: small town heart with urban trends. Located in the heart of the historic Princeton, Illinois art district, juniper & mae houses an eclectic mix of styles: bohemian, urban, vintage, modern, a little country. We carry an assortment of apparel, handbags, footwear by Bedstu & more, jewelry including Lenny & Eva, home decor including pillows and wall art, lotions, soaps, candles, and much more! We search high and low for unique items that we love and hope you will too!
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

This is my favorite shop because they carry such a variety of options! From the trendiest pieces to the most casual, comfy basics- it is easy to find something for any occasion. Dear John and Articles of Society have quickly become my go-to denim brands. They fit my body and my budget perfectly ;) I also love gifting my friends and family with cute jewelry and amazing scented candles! This is a must-stop shop in Princeton and now in Ottawa as well.

All reviews
"clothes"
"shop"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 14 June 2017 via mobile

This is my go to store for gifts and clothes and fun. My daughter loves this place so easy for me to buy her anything here. Thank you for being in Princeton

Reviewed 1 November 2016

Super cute boutique located in the art district of Princeton, Illinois. Very helpful and friendly staff! It is easy to find an outfit for any occasion, whether it be for going out or keeping it casual. There is a selection of clothing for all ages! (Make sure to check out their sister store "The Milk Moustache" for the little ones!) New fashion is always arriving! Many of their items make great gifts, such as, scarves, candles, and not to mention the awesome selection of jewelry!

Reviewed 31 October 2016

I went into the shop just to see what they had and I ended up purchasing something. The employee (Taylor) was very helpful, she made suggestions as to what looked good and helped me find the perfect outfit! I will definitely go back and shop more! The accessories were so cute and would make perfect gifts!