“Delicious Every Time!”

Ranked #3 of 142 Restaurants in Quincy
Price range: US$2 - US$15
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Thyme Square Cafe is a family-owned restaurant featuring fresh, seasonal, locally-sourced products. All of our dishes are chef prepared in-house & feature the finest foods the Quincy area has to offer. Nearly all of the products on our menu are hand-made to ensure a unique food experience for all of our guests. We are extremely lucky to live in such a fruitful area of the world & we cant wait for you to taste the amazing flavors of our community's seasonal, farm-fresh food!
Reviewed 1 June 2017

I have eaten here twice during visits to our daughter and I have yet to be disappointed with my meal. My first visit the wait was quite long (Sunday Brunch) but the second visit we didn't wait long at all. On Sundays they only serve brunch, but it is so good! I have had the Garden Frittata and the Cheesy Omelet. Both were excellent but the omelet was definitely my favorite. My husband had the French Toast and he said it was delicious. The atmosphere is great and the service is always good! This is one of our favorite places to eat when we're in Quincy!!

Reviewed 14 May 2017

Good food. They bake their ow bread daily. I had a flat iron steak sandwich without the bread because I can't eat gluten. That was no problem for them.

Erica S, Owner at Thyme Square Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2017

We are happy to accommodate your needs and thrilled you enjoyed the food! Thanks for joining us and hopefully we will see you in again soon! -Erica S., Owner

Reviewed 28 April 2017 via mobile

This was my first trip to the new location. I was pleasantly surprised with the renovation of the former restaurant. I thought the vibe was very casual, but professional. It was busy.... filled with all sorts of locals and out-of-town folks, but the staff was accommodating and not rushed at all.
I had a delicious fish dish, skate, and it was baked to perfection. I wish them well in their new endeavor and give them two thumbs up.

Thank you so much for the thumbs up & support, Mariannb! I'm happy we were able to exceed your expectations and hope you will join us again soon. Best, Erica S., Owner

Reviewed 14 April 2017

LOVE Thyme Square!! The new location is very well done, but the food traveled very well!! Great service and food. Staff was very friendly as has always been the case. Give them a try and we bet you'll be back...just like us!!!

Erica S, Owner at Thyme Square Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2017

I'm so glad you enjoyed your experience with us and that the food traveled well! I hope we may be able to serve you again soon. Best, Erica Shupe, Owner

Reviewed 11 April 2017

tried the new bakery, and it is a winner! so nice to see they are in a larger building that can handle their popularity in town. the almond croissants were amazing, and the baguettes very, very good. the ciabatta was the largest loaf i have ever purchased anywhere. so happy that quincy has a great healthy eatery. the farm dinners are also worth checking out.

Our Baker was thrilled to hear the compliments on the bread, Debra- thank you!! We are truly enjoying our larger space and all of the extra things it is allowing us to do. I appreciate your support and look forward to serving you again soon! -Erica S., Owner

Been to Thyme Square Cafe? Share your experiences!