“A good lunch near O'Hare”
Review of Blondie's Diner

Blondie's Diner
Ranked #5 of 21 Restaurants in River Grove
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 17 November 2017

I was looking for a place to eat near the airport and decided to give Blondie's a try. It's a really nice diner with a friendly atmosphere. I was with somebody from Poland, so I had the Polish sausage sandwich so we could see how authentic the sausage is. I was told it's not quite the same but close. The sandwich was good, but not what I usually order. I really liked the bread, along with the chili that came with it. The fries and pickles that came with the sandwich were also good. The prices were great, and the decor was really interesting.

Reviewed 13 October 2017

Drove by and had to stop. Old styling, everything was in just opened today condition. Our lunch was simple and perfect. The staff was fun and perfect for the retuarant's style and atmosphere. Should be a great experience for anyone.

Reviewed 8 June 2017 via mobile

Before we moved to Texas, my husband ate breakfast there every morning. We're in town for a visit and am having breakfast with him there every morning.
Food tastes like you cooked it in your own kitchen. Blondie's has great weekend breakfast specials and homemade soups daily. Blondie's Diner was featured on the Chicago's Best tv program a few weeks ago and people are finding out what the "jewel of River Grove" is all about and we keep coming back.

Reviewed 4 May 2017 via mobile

Blondies is a bustling little restaurant in River Grove Illinois where they serve up generous portions of delicious breakfast food but are open for lunch as well. It's busy on the weekends and you may make friends with people you've never met before as it's close quarters. If you don't mind that then you will love Blondies. The staff is welcoming and attentive. We go in a large group and separate checks are no problem. Special occasions are celebrated by the staff and patrons.

Reviewed 18 October 2016

This restaurant reminds me of my childhood when we would go to the little greasy spoon restaurants. Great Service, Delicious Food and welcoming atmosphere