“GREAT PIZZA”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Reviewed 12 December 2016

We never go to the area with out taking a large special home, Its the best pizza i have found within 100 miles

Reviewed 25 November 2016

Have been to this restaurant many times. The food is consistently good with authentic italian flavor. Didn't care to much for the bacon cheeseburger pizza it was way too salty, but the rest of my group swear by it. My only criticism is they don't serve salads and they didn't have any coffee brewed. Our waitress said they didn't have room in the restaurant for the salad makings as it's too small. What kind of restaurant doesn't have room for salads? Otherwise they are pretty good.

Reviewed 21 November 2016 via mobile

I used to live in this small town and grew up on Angelos Pizza. I dont live there anymore, so whenever I happen to be in town, this is MUST for ordering dinner and taking it back home.
My favorite has always been the extra large special with extra cheese. They will even double wrap it for you if you ask (so that you don't wind up with a van smelling like pizza for a week!)
I highly recommend this pizza place as it's always been my favorite.
Oh, and the italian hamburgers are awesome too! Great for freezing or keeping them in a small cooler on a plane to surprise family with. Done that a few times too!

Reviewed 15 November 2016

They have the best pizza, spaghetti and sandwiches around. I have never been disappointed with their food. They do not support terrorism, as another reviewer had posted, just because they didn't get a discount on their food. Really? That is what the world is coming to. This place is so good they know they don't have to offer discounts to anyone.

Reviewed 13 September 2016

Weather you are in the mood for pizza, spaghetti, or a sandwich, you won't leave hungry. The best in Italian in town and all around.