“Our Buffet Experience”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Reviewed 15 February 2017 via mobile

Angelos has enlarged their pizza selection on the buffet without upping the charge. It has always been amazing but this has taken it to the next level. With the additional different pizzas you don't get bored. Thanks for doing that Angelos. My to go to place for pizza and fresh salad.

Reviewed 26 December 2016 via mobile

Been eating here my entire life and love it!! If you're looking for cheap gimmicky pizza go to a chain pizza place, if you want good pizza with an actual homemade sauce this is your place! The Rock Falls location is tiny, but head and shoulders better than the Sterling or Dixon locations!! I'd rather pay $15-$20 for an XL here than to eat a free Pizza Hut pizza, but that's just me!!

Reviewed 12 December 2016

We never go to the area with out taking a large special home, Its the best pizza i have found within 100 miles

Reviewed 25 November 2016

Have been to this restaurant many times. The food is consistently good with authentic italian flavor. Didn't care to much for the bacon cheeseburger pizza it was way too salty, but the rest of my group swear by it. My only criticism is they don't serve salads and they didn't have any coffee brewed. Our waitress said they didn't have room in the restaurant for the salad makings as it's too small. What kind of restaurant doesn't have room for salads? Otherwise they are pretty good.

Reviewed 21 November 2016 via mobile

I used to live in this small town and grew up on Angelos Pizza. I dont live there anymore, so whenever I happen to be in town, this is MUST for ordering dinner and taking it back home.
My favorite has always been the extra large special with extra cheese. They will even double wrap it for you if you ask (so that you don't wind up with a van smelling like pizza for a week!)
I highly recommend this pizza place as it's always been my favorite.
Oh, and the italian hamburgers are awesome too! Great for freezing or keeping them in a small cooler on a plane to surprise family with. Done that a few times too!