Jumers Casino Hotel
US$96
HolidayInn.com
American Motor Inn(Rock Island)
US$50
Hotels.com
US$104
US$101
US$119
All reviewsnon smokingthe quad citiesdriving rangeblue squaresmoke free casinowalk in showerrooms are nicejunior suitefirst floorstayed one nightexercise roombreakfast buffetbed was very comfortablepillowsperksvalet
Reviewed 5 October 2017

This was our first trip to Jumers and we stayed one night.

Hotel - Number of problems with our room. We stayed in an accessible room on the first floor. There were two beds in the room and they had some kind of chaise lounge pushed up against the windows. Since the lounge was pushed up against the drapes you could not close the drapes. The lounge also made it very difficult to even see the thermostat. The air conditioning was not very cool so we called the desk. Someone came but could hardly move the lounge. They moved it just a little and then closed the drapes. But since the lounge was still in the way they propped pillows up on both ends of the drapes to try and keep them closed. Not what I would expect of a hotel like this. The person also adjusted the air and said it would soon cool off.
We set the thermostat on 68 and left the room for a number of hours. When we returned it was 80 in the room. I called the desk and was put on hold for 20 minutes. I asked if this was common to be put on hold for 20 minutes and the person said she was the only one working and had a lot of calls. Someone came to adjust the thermostat and said it would soon cool down. It did, but at midnight every time the air went on or off there was this large boom noise that would continually wake us up all night.

Buffet - We ate at the buffet. It was average to below, selection was limited and food was not very tasty. I would not eat there again.

Casino - A small casino that is located very close to the hotel rooms, however there is only one central entrance to the casino that was not close to the hotel. If you want to leave and come back you have to have your had stamped. This is first place that I have encountered this. Also if you get a beverage in the casino you cannot take it back to your room. On the positive side there is no smoking!

When I checked out I told the desk clerk about all our room problem, she did not seem very interested. I don't think I am interested in returning.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 October 2017

Jumer's has a connected casino with restaurants, rooms recently renovated and the whole property was really nice, even has a driving range! Easy access off highway too. Will definitely stay here on our next trip to visit family!

Room Tip: We had 5th floor view of driving range over a lake, really nice! Newly renovated bathroom were awesome
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 October 2017

We went to Jumers to get away for a relaxing time. My husband looked forward to the Surf and Turf buffet. I looked forward to gambling. The casino was smoke free and great. Our room package included room, $10 gambling and $50 food credit.

Room Tip: Ask for packages
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Nanette W
Reviewed 2 October 2017

I was in town for work and decided to give this property a try. As a business traveler I see a lot of hotels. This facility was well maintained and the rooms were decorated well with a good layout. I ate at the buffet which was good but as buffets go it was very expensive.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 September 2017

Traveling to the Iowa Football game we stopped here for the night. We have stayed here several times. Staff very friendly and helpful. Rooms are spacious and modern. Nice large bathrooms as well. Overall a very quiet hotel. Need to update the room service menu. Order 2 listed sandwiches and were told they were no longer available. Food was good, hot when delivered to room If your a gambler the casino is nice, clean and smoke free.

Room Tip: All rooms are good here. Quiet.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple