Jumers Casino Hotel
US$96
HolidayInn.com
American Motor Inn(Rock Island)
US$50
US$104
US$101
US$119
GardenInn.com
All reviewsnon smokingthe quad citiesdriving rangeblue squaresmoke free casinowalk in showerrooms are nicejunior suitefirst floorstayed one nightexercise roombreakfast buffetbed was very comfortablepillowsperksvalet
Reviewed 4 March 2018

We stayed at Jumer's for one night. The check in process was very speedy.The rooms are very clean comfortable. We ate the evening meal there and the food is excellent. They have a buffet that you go thru. Their is a very wide selection of foods to choose from. We enjoyed gambling and they have free beverage machines in the casino.The next morning, I went swimming. The pool is on the first floor and their is a patio right outside the pool are and there is also a fitness room to use. The next morning we ate at the breakfast buffet and we used our points to help pay for the meal. It is a totally free smoking hotel and casino.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
DJumer, Guest Relations Manager at Jumers Casino Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2018

We are glad you enjoyed your stay! Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 19 February 2018

Jumers is now scanning your drivers license when you get comps?
The state does not require this!
What are they doing with this info?
What if they are hacked?
No other Illinois casino is doing this,
Why is jumers, are they selling info!
Whe I asked was told the owners want it done, WHY, WHY,

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
DJumer, Guest Relations Manager at Jumers Casino Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2018

We do scan drivers licenses against our database of registered problem gamblers in accordance with Illinois Gaming Laws. We are required by the state to do this. If someone on this database is caught in the casino there can be repercussions not only to the individual but to the casino. We use your address to send you offers and also for verification when a guest make requests about their account. We do not sell our information.

Reviewed 16 February 2018

I spent one night. Only place close to RI Auction that I was attending. Took forever to make a reservation. First time I called, was told someone would call me back in a couple of minutes about a reservation. Never did. I called back 2X. Hold time on the phone 3-5 minutes, each time. Never got through. Finally made a reservation by showing up. Had a late lunch in the Blue Square Café. Had a Cleveland Bomber. Disgusting; dripped grease. Cole slaw was sour chopped cabbage that tasted "old." Replaced with a burger-equally greasy and over priced. Wait time; attention from staff was equally bad. Too ill from that experience to eat later. Room O.K. but had to unplug the refrigerator in the middle of the night because the noise it was making kept me up. Whole place was depressing; very pretentious; widely missed the mark.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
DJumer, Guest Relations Manager at Jumers Casino Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2018

Thank you for staying with us. I talked to reservations. Our system does give an estimated wait time if we are experiencing high call volume. If they said they were going to call back they should have and that will be addressed with the hotel manager. I have also passed your issues with Blue Square Cafe on to the Chef to make sure that these issues are resolved. If you would like to you are welcome to also e-mail us at info@jumerscri.com to address these issues further. Thank you.

Reviewed 14 February 2018

This is a really nice place to stay, my wife and I stayed here for our anniversary and had a great time. You really have everything you need with gambling, food and a place to relax. I recommend getting the Junior suite if its just you and your spouse.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple

Glad you had a fun anniversary! Thanks for spending it with us!

Reviewed 8 February 2018

The breakfast options are not the greatest. No one under 21 can get into the buffet. Getting a drink while gambling is slow, I had to left the tables several times to get my own. The workout space and pool were ok.

Room Tip: Not sure the lake view is work the extra money.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business