“Date Night at Huckleberrys”

Huckleberry's pizza & calzones
Ranked #7 of 84 Restaurants in Rock Island
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 1 May 2017 via mobile

Huckleberry's is one of our favorite places for Calzones. We love the charm of the restaurant, the atmosphere, and of course the food. Whenever we have been there, we have had a great waitress, and our food has always been awesome. Last night I tried the spaghetti for the first time, it was great. My husband ordered flights to go with the meal, and we were pleasantly surprised that they were 9 oz flights. You cannot beat Huckleberry's for great food.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

This has been a family favorite for years, we only go for special occasions though because of the price. The pizzas and calzones are delicious, they are unique, never had anything like them anywhere else. I also like their pastas and other menu items. I've honestly never had a bad meal! The prices are decent for a dinner place but I think people have gotten so used to pizza being cheap that it seems shocking to spend $15+ per person at a "pizza place".

Reviewed 6 February 2017

I won't get a calzone anywhere else! Great atmosphere, great food, friendly service. Everything you want in a restaurant.

Reviewed 23 November 2016

Huckleberry's hand-spun crust is just about as good as you'll get! Great service too. . . & good value.

Reviewed 6 October 2016 via mobile

We were traveling through Iowa & wanted to try a new pizza place. Found Huckleberry's -Very good pizza & breadsticks! Good service! We would eat here again!