“Great PIZZA!!”

Add it.
Pizza and Subs
Ranked #12 of 84 Restaurants in Rock Island
Reviewed 25 July 2016

The one thing you have to order: MACARONI AND CHEESE PIZZA!! They also have a great meat lovers. Not a lot of parking.

Reviewed 9 May 2016

We picked up calzones at least once a month for years. We've eaten in for their pizza which is ery good

Reviewed 4 May 2016 via mobile

Had the pepperoni calzone - it was worth a try. Pretty heavy, but isn't that the point? Next time I'll try a spinach or specialized one.

The staff is kind. The cashier was patient despite me needing a lot of time to review the menu. Overall good experience.

Reviewed 26 March 2016

This is a family run place that looks very tiny when you drive up, but has lots of room if you know to use the downstairs dining room.
Most important fact - you place your order at the counter - they have no wait staff to come to your table to take your order.
There are so many fine pizza places in our area that I must admit to never having a pizza here. Probably the biggest reason for this is their fantastic calzones. Because a quality calzone should be made from scratch, it takes 20-25 minutes from the time you order until it is ready to be served. For this reason, we most often will call ahead and place our order. We time the call so that our food will be ready upon our arrival. My favorite is the original calzone which includes ham, italian sausage, Ricotta and Mozzarella cheese all baked in a pastry shell. My wife will often share a calzone with me, but on the occasions she wants her own she is partial to the seafood which contains white fish, crab meat, ricotta and mozzarella cheese. The last time we were there I looked at the menu and there must be nearly 20 different calzone options. Most calzones cost in the $7 - $8 range but do not include a calzone sauce (looks and tastes like a Marinara sauce to me). We always opt for the additional sauce which costs $.75
Once your order is placed, servers bring the food to your table so there is no need for you to get up.
As I said in the opening, if you walk in and all the tables (they are on the left as you enter) are full, then check downstairs to see if there is any room. They have a large number of tables (along with a game room and rest rooms) downstairs. On the occasions we have been there when they are very busy we always have someone "stake out our table" while someone else goes back upstairs to make our order.
Certainly casual dining, but excellent food at reasonable prices.

If you are a travel enthusiast, check out the many photos of Italy hanging on the walls. Many are from the Cinque Terra coast and add a nice touch to an otherwise spartan setting.

Reviewed 4 March 2016 via mobile

To be honest, it seemed like a very typical pizza place. I wasn't thrilled with the service and the pizza and calzone were simply average. I suppose I enjoyed the meal but I guess I was expecting more.