“Fun local place”
Review of Harris Pizza

Harris Pizza
Ranked #4 of 84 Restaurants in Rock Island
Reviewed 11 June 2017

Harris Pizza is a Quad City Institution. This one in Rock Island is in a nice old building with good service always and a nice neighborhood ambience. It is tempting to try their multi-topping pizzas, they are great. But you can save money and just get their sausage and cheese pizza. This seemingly routine combination is great here, they have a magical way of combining these simple ingredients.

Reviewed 23 March 2017

This is one of my hometown favorite pizza joints. They have a unique crust style which is chewy; and their sausage and cheese mix is specially blended to create their unique taste. For newcomers to the QC it's definitely a must have.

Reviewed 14 March 2017

Great pizza at a great price. They have the best garlic dressing. I like to add a salad to the pizza.

Reviewed 7 March 2017 via mobile

I live a couple of hours away so try and get a half baked pizza to take home when I am in the area. The pizza is always outstanding. Taco is one our favorites. However when I called to order this time the guy that answered the phone was quite rude and very short. I was the only order he had when I went to pick up order so not sure what his problem was. Food is worth it customer service could use some improvement.

Reviewed 9 February 2017 via mobile

We LOVE Harris Pizza!!! The pizza is scrumptious! It is always our go to Pizza place! We love the crust, and the blend of spices. We especially like that the sausage is very fine and distributed nicely, not in big chunks. The ingredients are fresh. Our favorite is: sausage, mushroom, onion and black olive!!! YUMMY!