See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 September 2016

Miserable, dangerous and sickening. I have spots from bedbugs all over my body and am contemplating reporting the Rockford City health department. Dirty room and nobody came to clean, make beds change towels and the front desk was like 'oh here are some towels.

Room Tip: Don't ever stay there. Room 324 DEFINITELY has bugs. Elevator is filthy andf stinks.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 September 2016 via mobile

Worst motel stay of my life! I'm fine staying at a 2 star motel, but, keep it clean! The following pics we took in three different rooms. Desk clerk accused us of lying and refused to look at the pics and walked away, we finally booked another hotel and left. Seriously, we found half an onion in the refrigerator and gloves and a t-shirt stashed in the corner by the air conditioner like a murder scene. Stay away before you contract hepatitis!

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 September 2016

This room I was given had been renovated. While it didn't have a fridge or microwave, the room was very clean and comfortable. I liked the décor, very attractive furnishings. For the price it was an excellent room. If I owned it I would add the fridge /microwave and you could charge $80.00 a night.

Room Tip: Get a renovated room
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Robert S
Reviewed 10 August 2016

The light is always on, but...... our first clue should have been the stale cigarette/popcorn smell in the foyer as we followed the dripping trashbag marks on the tile to the front desk. Great price, but......room had been recently remodeled, too bad housekeeping did not leave us any pillows. Front desk was kind enough to provide 2 and a new bottom sheet as ours had cigarette burns in it. Biggest concern was the "softness" of the concrete walkway around the outside of the rooms. Why did we not leave, we were exhausted. Room was clean, but otherwise a totalbust.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 July 2016 via mobile

Newly renovated off interstate 90. This mid range price came with clean sheets and hot water, That's all I needed for this stay. It is bare no fridge,microwave, or place to store your clothes, at least not in my room. However, it's centrally located with multiple restaurants around and a Walmart just up the street. Good spot for truckers who can bobtail, no truck parking here.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business