US$94
Red Roof Inn Rockford(Rockford)(Great Value!)
US$67
US$119
Courtyard
US$93
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$105/night.

US$109
ExtendedStay
US$136
US$124
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$153/night.

Residence Inn Rockford(Rockford)
US$149
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 May 2017

Very nice outside appearance of the property is excellent. If you are a light sleeper select a room on the front side of the hotel. The furniture & carpet in my first floor room was a bit worn...perhaps 2nd floor rooms are in better shape. Overall a good, safe property away from the hustle & bustle of Owensboro.

Room Tip: Rooms on front side of hotel are quieter.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 30 May 2017

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. We hope to see you again in the future.

Safe travels,
Amber Thompson
Front Desk Supervisor

Reviewed 19 May 2017 via mobile

We were initially booked at Motel 6, but the room was horrible, so we immediately checked out. We were pretty desperate to find another room so we drove to the Comfort Inn, as we know people who've said good things about it. Amber scrambled to accommodate us for the 3 nights we needed. The only thing available was a suite, which we could not afford. But Amber worked it out for us, giving us such a great deal, that we were able to stay. The room is very clean, & nice, & roomy of course. I will be telling everyone I know to use this hotel. Awesome experience!!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Melayna G
Management response:Responded 20 May 2017

Thank you for letting us know you had a great experience. Amber is a great employee as is all our staff. We hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed 12 May 2017 via mobile

I unfortunately checked in late, past the time to cancel before they charged me for a night, and had to suffer through a night in this hell hole. To start, Nakia, who saw the disgust on my face said I got a great rate on the room which was less than what they normally charge. My reply was the rate I received should be their normal rate minus a few dollars. The hotel has a bad odor, the rooms carpet was horrendous and the bathroom was less inviting. The sink was partially detached from the wall and the countertop was peeling. I think a lower rated hotel within all US hotels would have been more suited than this place. I'm extremely disappointed in this Choice Hotel. I actually felt ill at the thought of staying in this place overnight. My suggestion to everyone is to pay 10 or 20 more dollars elsewhere, this hotel rates as a slum in my opinion.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 12 May 2017

Dear Denise,

Your feedback is very important to us and we can assure you that we will use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. Nakia, did talk with me immediately after your check-in while I was in the office. I explained to her to contact me directly should you need any further assistance or to call for any issues you may of had.

We apologize for any inconvenience you may have had.

We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 4 April 2017

Recently we stayed here for a soccer tournament. The hotel is in desperate need of an updating but the customer service we received was excellent. The general manager Dee was awesome. Our boys had played a pretty rough game in the mud and she offered to wash and dry their uniforms for us. She was very helpful in answering our questions and helping us find a place for the parents to eat while the boys stayed and had pizza in the lobby. They were very accommodating.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Dee K, General Manager at Comfort Inn Rockford, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2017

Dearest Guest,

815-398-7061

Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

Hotel was sold out and did not have the two beds we requested/needed due to three adults. In addition, the main floor bathroom was overflowing with with #2, parents/kids were in the pool with street clothes, food was on the carpet in the hallways, doors were thin.... overall outdated, dirty and we left disappointed.

I had to use the restroom in the room which is where I saw all of the above. I gave it two stars due to front desk lady being nice and the price. If you are in need of a bed to sleep while spending little money, this will do. We drove over to the Residence Inn and that was amazing!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank NaderProperties
Dee K, General Manager at Comfort Inn Rockford, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2017

Dearest Guest,

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you provided to make the necessary improvements that will ensure we offer an exceptional experience for our guests in the future.

815-398-7061