See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 19 August 2017

we were on way to Chicago and stayed one night there , Irs acceptable and to standard . The room is as usual clean and tidy , the bed is firm . There is a pool there to enjoy also and we like it . The parking is spacious and easy to access from front door . I will stay there again next time . Also the price is good and reasonable for value and services offered .

Room Tip: Chose one near the pool if you are travelling in leisure
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 20 August 2017

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. It's the opinion of our guest that help us make changes and let the staff know how they are doing. We truly hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

The hotel needs an update. Room smelled very damp and musty. Carpet was very worn and there were melted marks on the sink from a cigarette smoker in years past. Hotel charges for a room safe and wouldn't take it off the bill. That said- the pillows were excellent.

About 20 cable channels. Not all the ones you'd expect. I didn't use the hotel's internet.

For the amount I paid, this is not a good value, and I would not choose to stay at this location again.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Management response:Responded 9 August 2017

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. We apologize for any issues you may have come across. We will let you in on a little secret. We are gearing up to remodel. I hope this helps and do look forward to seeing you in the future.

Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

Good little hotel.Good value for the price. You get exactly what you paid for. Good breakfast. Nice staff, very helpful. Pretty nice pool. Good location easy to get to from 90 94. Easy on, easy off. Would stay at again.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 28 July 2017

Thank you for completing our survey. It's great to see what the guests have to say about their stay whether positive or negative. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and yes we are in a great location, thank you!

We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 18 July 2017

This is probably the poorest Comfort Inns my wife and I have stayed in. Some aspects were typical of Comfort Inns, such as the bed was firm and comfortable, the room was average size and reasonably quiet, and the staff members at the front desk were pleasant. The breakfast was average for a Comfort Inn. But, the entire facility was in a poor state of repair. The carpets in all the halls and elevator was extremely dirty, the bathroom sink dripped water continuously, the cover for the toilet tank was broken, the finish on the bathroom door was badly deteriorated, an arm on the desk chair was separated from the frame, etc., etc. In short, there were numerous indications that this hotel is not being maintained adequately. The Wi-Fi was so slow as to be essentially unusable. My wife and I gave up trying after about 20 minutes the evening we checked in. We had the same experience the next morning before checking out. I would not recommend staying at this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mark Y
Management response:Responded 21 July 2017

Dearest Guest

Your feedback is very important to us and we can assure you that we will use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests.
We would like to share with you a little news.

The hotel is planning to remodel soon. We are in the beginning phase. We apologize and hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

My mom and I love Rockford and visit frequently. We had made a reservation for Comfort Inn Rockford via reservations.com, but when we arrived at the hotel, there was not a room available for us. Despite having a confirmation email from reservations.com, the hotel was unable to help us. They had overbooked the hotel for the weekend and probably gave our room to someone else. They did not offer any consolation coupons, discounts, or other offers to help remedy the situation. And worst of all, my mom ended up having to dispute with her credit card company about a lingering charge from Comfort Inn on her statement a month after our trip. Do NOT recommend!!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 19 July 2017

Thank you for taking the time to let us know your concerns. Rest assured we are looking into this and we sincerely apologize. On line booking tend to overbook us without contacting us, again we apologize. I hope you don't let this discourage you from visiting us again in the future.