See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

The staff was extremely nice. The pool was closed when I called the day before to make sure it was available they said it was. Then when I got there they said it had been closed the entire week. Was upset they lied to me. Breakfast was good. Room was okay. Shower had black mold all over it and the curtain rod was broke. They were completely booked and could not move rooms.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Management response:Responded 21 September 2017

First let us thank you for taking time to complete our survey. We apologize for any issue you may have come across. I will let you in on a little secret, we are in the beginning phases of remodeling. I hope this information helps and surely hope you give us another chance.

GM

Reviewed 22 August 2017

I am not kidding. It walked right out of the bathroom and looked at me and then hid behind the fridge. I was on the second floor, so it didn't just sneak in the back door. I got out of there super fast. The lady at the front desk helped me find a different room for the night and said she was going to give me 10,000 points for Choice hotels, which she did not. But a million points would not have made up for having a rat stroll through the room. I travel several nights a week in my career and I am going to have trouble sleeping in any hotel room now. Horrifying!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank jennifermick3271
Management response:Responded 24 August 2017

Good Afternoon

First of all let us apologize for any issue you may have had. We did contact our pest control company to ensure there was no unwanted guest in the room. I also sen that the points were awarded and it does take a few days to show up. Again we apologize.

GM

Reviewed 19 August 2017

we were on way to Chicago and stayed one night there , Irs acceptable and to standard . The room is as usual clean and tidy , the bed is firm . There is a pool there to enjoy also and we like it . The parking is spacious and easy to access from front door . I will stay there again next time . Also the price is good and reasonable for value and services offered .

Room Tip: Chose one near the pool if you are travelling in leisure
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 20 August 2017

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. It's the opinion of our guest that help us make changes and let the staff know how they are doing. We truly hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

The hotel needs an update. Room smelled very damp and musty. Carpet was very worn and there were melted marks on the sink from a cigarette smoker in years past. Hotel charges for a room safe and wouldn't take it off the bill. That said- the pillows were excellent.

About 20 cable channels. Not all the ones you'd expect. I didn't use the hotel's internet.

For the amount I paid, this is not a good value, and I would not choose to stay at this location again.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Management response:Responded 9 August 2017

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. We apologize for any issues you may have come across. We will let you in on a little secret. We are gearing up to remodel. I hope this helps and do look forward to seeing you in the future.

Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

Good little hotel.Good value for the price. You get exactly what you paid for. Good breakfast. Nice staff, very helpful. Pretty nice pool. Good location easy to get to from 90 94. Easy on, easy off. Would stay at again.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 28 July 2017

Thank you for completing our survey. It's great to see what the guests have to say about their stay whether positive or negative. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and yes we are in a great location, thank you!

We hope to see you again soon.