Motel 6 Chicago Northwest- Rolling Meadows
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$69
US$91
US$126
  • Pool
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 June 2017

Dear tripadvisor:
I needed a room where I could rest in the afternoon/evening/morning. I had to be at Court to testify. It was a
Super busy morning-afternoon on June 4, 2017. Jeuell was Wonder Woman.
She met the needs of all the well intended customers ; she was honest/fair/patient
with Everybody. I got my rest in a great room-- thanks to Jeuell.

Room Tip: Third Floor is the best FLOOR-- for a Quiet Setting
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 March 2017

Had great time and a great stay. The check in and out went real nice. I enjoy staying there when I come down to stay and the price. The coffee is real good to. i would like to say thanks to all the people that check me in and out you are the best,

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank DavidB160057
Reviewed 31 January 2017 via mobile

I wanna thank the clerk by the name Cherry for her great customer service skills, she is polite and understanding with the skill to defuse a situation with courtesy and compromising which made my stay at the motel a great experience.

Stayed: January 2017
Reviewed 21 September 2016

I love stay there for the price and the rooms. This was my race weekend stayed there Thurs and Sun. I had booked the room early last month fro thurs. While I was there I booked the room for Sun the guy booked the room but When I whent to check in i was nowhere to be found.But I still was able to get a room. The next time I do this I planning to get the number for it

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank DavidB160057
Reviewed 25 July 2016

After a long, hot day of travel I showed up to check- in with the reservation I had placed two weeks prior, only to find out that the reservation was all but useless. None of my information as saved, and after going through all of my previously selected option again, I got to my room to find zero towels. Not even a hand towel.

Later that night I returned to my room just before midnight and it was like a party scene. Multiple groups huddled in stairwells and around corners around the ground floor, people were in an out of various rooms. It was slightly discomforting to walk from your car to your room with multiple pairs of eyes watching your journey. Upon waking up at 6:30am, there were still various individuals mulling around the parking lot from the night before.

The icing on the cake however was the second night when a group in the room next to mine threw a party of 5+ adults that banged on windows, walls, and eventually broke into a fight directly outside of my room, screaming racial epithets, and threatening each other with every expletive you can think of. This started just before 1am and continues until almost 3am.

When I woke up to leave in the morning at 6:15am, there was vomit and trash all over the outside walkway. Beer cans, boxes, vomit, foot, paper, etc. The garbage cans were overflowing into the stairwells. It was disgusting.

I realize the Motel 6 is budget chain, but garbage, vomit, racial slurs, all night fights, and persistent loitering in and out of the parking lots are excessive.

Motel 6 should be ashamed of this franchisee and revoke their ability to ride the national chain.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family