“Mniam”
Review of Noodles & Company

Noodles & Company
Description: Come by your local Noodles & Company at 1327 Golf Road, , Rolling Meadows where its globally inspired dishes including noodles, soups and salads, come together to create a World Kitchen.
Reviewed 18 January 2017

Often stops there for quick healthy meal. Many choices for carbs lovers as well for those who are trying to avoid carbs. You also have a way of choosing the kind of meat if you like one. Love their salads but avoid stoping there about one hour before closeing, since they tends to clean up their salad bar earlier.. Great place for pick up for whole family.
Nice and friendly service.

Reviewed 14 January 2016 via mobile

Their food is absolutely delicious and service is fast and staff is pleasant and friendly.
Background music was so loud and annoying and monotonous.
Tone it down so we can enjoy conversation and meal.

Reviewed 10 December 2015

I first happened upon a Noodles & Company restaurant while living in CO. I looked at the menu and saw "Wisconsin Mac & Cheese" and as soon as I knew it my hand was reaching for the door and my feet were leading me inside. I had found my "Comfort Food" for a trying time. I have been home for a while now and was overjoyed to find Noodles & Company has made it here all over the N.W. Suburbs too. I have ventured past the mac & cheese to other dishes, all very good but still manage to dine with a big bowl of mac & cheese plus adding cheese crusted chicken as a topper that I vacuum up with as little noise as possible. Wanting to prolong the happiness I do not finish everything and bring home a "Me" box for the next day. All that I have tried is very good at Noodles & Company. Be careful that you don't add everything that your eyes tell you to add because it can add up mighty fast, experiment slowly to find that flavor combination that does it for you and you'll come back time after time.

Reviewed 7 May 2015 via mobile

We went to this rest and ordered 3 dishes, all regular, but by the time I was abt to make payment I realized that I wanted to order 2 reg and 1 small, I told it to the cashier and he charged me accordingly 2R and 1S.. But they served all three Reg , coa they had already started prepping the dishes up.. I was informed abt but wasn't charged for it.. Hence very friendly service .. Definitely visiting this once again.

Food is also very delicious..& you can customize it as per ur req..

Reviewed 6 November 2014

My kids love the Mac & Cheese as they will eat the whole thing. The pasta is very good as well and the service is awesome.