“Love the "Theatre" !”

Price range: US$10 - US$35
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Child-friendly
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 15 November 2016

The hibachi is great fun. The food is very good, service is excellent. Atmosphere is great. Fun for all ages.

Reviewed 15 October 2016 via mobile

The place was crowded when we pop in for dinner. We were promptly greeted as we entered. A few hibachi tables were filled with excited patrons laughing and chatting. We enjoyed the Inari & avocado, avocado cucumber, California roll, the beef teriyaki and shrimp tempura, Yaki soba, ebirah, and gorilla roll. What a delicious meal. Besides this location in Romeoville, there's another one in Darien. Oishi!

Reviewed 12 October 2016 via mobile

Great lunch specials. The hibachi is fun amd tasty. The sushi is made well. I love the bento boxes. You will not leave hungry!!

Reviewed 20 July 2016

Great place to eat. We don't sit at the hibachi unless with a group and just eat at a booth and always good food and plentiful portions. It's a great place to go with family and friends also to celebrate an occasion, such as a birthday! Kids love it!

Reviewed 29 June 2016 via mobile

My son loves Japanese food and wanted nothing more than to go to Aodake for his 8th grade graduation dinner. Even though we did not make reservations, we were seated promptly, which was nice. The woman switched our table to a booth, perfect, then told us our server would be right with us to take our drink orders... 20 minutes later, nothing. I was ready to walk out, but my husband, being much more patient than I called over one of the waitresses who told us someone would ne with us shortly. And again we waited another 15 minutes. My husband finally waved a waiter to our table and told him to take our drink order. The boy seemed flustered and rushed, but took our drink order and left. More waiting. When he came back, he told us that there had been a mistake. The woman who switched our tables apparently never indicated it on their chart/schedule, so we had no server since we "were not there." To his credit, the boy took our order even though we could tell that he was being spread thin, and we did eventually get our food. This was the second time something like this happened to us at Aodake, so I told myself that I would need to write a review so as to remind myself not to come here again. Done.