“Cleanliness ”
Review of Culver's

Culver's
Ranked #24 of 69 Restaurants in Romeoville
Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

There is not much I could complain about this place. Good location with nice size parking . Food is acceptable and they give free ice cream with any kids dish . The only one suggestion I would share with management is to keep this place cleaner , it is not dirty but last time we were there , the floor was sticky . I definitely recommend Culver's in Romeoville , as I am a returning customer .

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

Great potroast sandwich with very very good gravy to pair. Dinner comes with 2 sides and bread. Great deal with Italian ice!!

Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

Went for a later dinner and Concrete shakes. Chicken sandwiches were good but my Concrete shake container was cracked and leaking (didn't catch it until it started melting). I showed to the counter clerk who appeared new and she just said "sorry", no offer to replace or provide a coupon for the next visit. No problem, we won't be going back with that kind of service!

Reviewed 16 October 2016

They have great juicy burgers. They don't skimp on the burger stuff, you have to tell them to leave something off...don"t! The burgers are well designed and very tasty. The onion rings are good but just average compared to the burgers. These babies rank among the top 10% of burgers I have had. The people are super friendly and like you being there. You really get the impression they are truly welcoming you.

Reviewed 26 July 2016

The hamburgers are very tasty, but the cod dinners are wonderful. There is plenty to eat but save room for the ice cream.