“Always great”

Niko's Breakfast Club
Ranked #5 of 69 Restaurants in Romeoville
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

I love Nikos Breakfast Club. No matter how busy they are the food is consistently good and fast. Had everything from eggs to salad and hamburger. The owner Niko is alway there to greet guest and make sure you are happy. Also they give you soup to take home for later. The coffee is not my favorite but I'm ok with that because everything else is great.

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

We've been going there for many years. Always perfect. We have met a lot of locals and have become "regulars". Service is excellent! Very busy on weekends so try to do during the week. Open 6 am to 3 pm.

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

A lovely quaint but busy breakfast spot, which is reasonably priced for a family. The sumptuous breakfast/lunch satisfy your hunger with friendly servers filling up your coffee. My husband and I are always greeted with a smile and quickly led to our table! The omelette sand skillets are very tasty!

Reviewed 23 May 2017

I love coming here for fresh food. The owners always welcome you with a sincere smile. The food is always fresh and always delicious. Perfect for lunch, brunch, or breakfast. Always jam packed!

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

Love going here for breakfast! People are very friendly. Servers are pretty good! Food is pretty good! Only draw back is that it is not that big and gets crowded and hard to move around in.