All reviews would stay here again multiple times a year potatoes within walking distance recommend this hotel front desk first floor other hotels nice hotel waffles room was clean keri vehicle highway
Reviewed 12 March 2018

I usually stay in hotels anywhere from 3-5 times a year. This past weekend, March 10/11, I stayed here. I made the reservations online, then realized after a week, that I had one king size. When I called, it was no problem changing it to a two bed on the first floor. When we arrived, quick check in. What my daughter noticed right away was how the toilet paper, and towels were in a 'fan' mode. It was a nice touch! Extra clean room also. The 'go green' is always a good sign too with usage of the sheets, towels etc. WI FI< instantly connected another plus. No password required.
But for me what showed the cleanliness, the VENT in the bathroom had NO Dust on it at all. That has always been a pet peeve of mine! Why take all the time to clean a room, and you don't do the vents.
I would stay here again! Hot breakfast is always an added plus!

Room Tip: elevator, shopping, central location, hot breakfast, clean rooms
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Keri H, General Manager at Comfort Inn Romeoville, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Ms A, thank you so much for taking the time to give us your review and feedback, we always love hearing from our guests. I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us as well. Our staff is committed to giving the best hospitality around, and we always aim to please here at Comfort Inn. I am happy that you noticed our little touches that our staff brings to the rooms, those are very important to us, we always want our guests to have a great experience while they are here and those little touches brings it all together. We hope that if ever your travels bring you back this way that you will stop in and allow us to extend our hospitality to you and your family. Best Wishes.

Reviewed 31 January 2018 via mobile

Reserved through web site, whose guaranteed lowest internet price was $4 more than TripAdviser. Hmmm. Very friendly check-in. Bed comfy, breakfast typical for a hotel this price. We will use this place again next visit.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends

Thank you for taking the time to give us your review and feedback. We always look forward to hearing from our guests. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to having you back! Best Wishes.

Reviewed 28 January 2018

We arrived early and were immediately checked in by Mayra at the front desk. Hotel is very clean and had fresh drinking water in the lobby. Nice amenity after driving 6+ hours. The room was also very clean and spacious with plenty of towels. Breakfast in the morning was more than we expected and was a nice surprise. We will definitely stay here again if we are in the area.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 January 2018 via mobile

I stay here on a regular basis for work. Rooms are clean, comfortable and they have been slowly working on updating everything while never closing down...looks good! Front desk workers are always polite and flexible.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 November 2017 via mobile

Front desk is very courteous and quick with check in. Room is very neat and comfortable, the decor is up to date, the carpet is clean, no stains. I recommend this hotel and will stay here again. The breakfast is eggs, sausage, and potatos with decent coffee and other breakfast fare.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family