“Fish and Chips”

Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: National Parkway
Reviewed 20 May 2013

We walked from our hotel which was only 2 blocks. The atmosphere was great! They had a very friendly waitress that continually checked on us. She did her best to keep us satisfied. I ordered the fish and chips as well as a salad. I was wonderful!!!

Reviewed 15 May 2013

While the reviews for this restaurant were somewhat mixed, it was very close to our hotel, and its appearance looked interesting so we thought we'd give it a try. We decided to start out with appetizer and salads before ordering further, and stopped there.

Evidently, the chefs hadn't read the menu and didn't prepare what was described on either of the items we ordered. The salad came without the apples it was supposed to contain and the "loaded" potato skins were just a glob of cheese with a hint of bacon and a side of sour cream. They certainly weren't "loaded" and didn't come with the ranch dipping sauce that was supposed to be provided as well.

Our waitress did stop by frequently, but the staff we encountered didn't appear to be thrilled to be working on a Saturday afternoon and didn't give us any reason to return.

We won't return and wouldn't recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 10 May 2013

I went to this establishment for the second time last night with a friend for her birthday. I was kinda bummed when we sat down and got the same waitress who I got about 2 weeks prior. The last time we went our waitress was very inattentive. I had to ask repeatedly for another drink as did the guy I was with. She also left our dirty plates on the table for a good while after we were done eating. We also felt rushed to order and she was annoyed when we weren't ready right away. Funny thing...two weeks later and the same things happened again. The only time she gave a flying hoot is when she brought the check and then she became the most friendliest waitress ever,

So yes service is poor borderline terrible.

Food on the other hand is really good. Previously we had calamari flatbread pizza and a burger. Last night we did chicken quesadillas and fish tacos. It was all really really good and reasonably priced!!! The bar side of the place does get really loud so both times we opted to sit on the restaurant side so we didn't have to yell to hold a conversation. Did I mention the food is really good. Over all I would say that this place is average with room for improvement in service. Good service goes a long way!!!

Reviewed 8 May 2013

We visited here bc it was kitty corner to out hotel and we were looking for somewhere different to eat. I couldn't stay for anything longer than it took for my husband to finish his beer. The service was ok but it was ridiculously loud- I had to shout over the extremely loud music, tvs and crowds to even ask my husband a question. Definitely will NOT be visiting again.

Reviewed 24 March 2013

Service was fine and attentive, place was lively, food good for bar food type and overall a nice time. Real convenient to hotel so worked well.