“Dinner on the run”

Culver's
Ranked #50 of 336 Restaurants in Schaumburg
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

Not a fan of fast food, but if you're gonna stop for it, might as well be somewhere with cheese curds. Yum. Friendly staff and quick service. Oh, by the way, they have diet root beer in the fountain drink selection. Why doesn't everyone? It is, however, still a bit too greasy like the other fast food joints.

Reviewed 1 May 2017

I stopped here for lunch and had a burger as I always enjoy eating at Culver’s. Culver’s is one of my favorite “fast food” restaurants in the Chicagoland area. The burger was very good, the restaurant was clean, and the service was good.

Reviewed 25 April 2017

This was our first experience with eating here. The food was great and the prices are reasonable! The ice cream is also great! Can't go wrong eating here!

Reviewed 23 April 2017 via mobile

Whenever I visit the U.S., specifically the Midwest, I must visit Culver's. Fresh and delicious, it is head and shoulders above any other 'fast food'. The incredible selection with fish sandwich, tuna melt, butter burgers, pork tenderloin, crinkle cut fries, cheese curds, soups, and oh, yeah, CUSTARD. Pick up the monthly frozen custard flavor schedule to find the best day for your visit.

1  Thank GaoAnTian
Reviewed 21 April 2017

My mother is 97 years old and has never liked fish. But she'll make an exception for a North Atlantic cod sandwich from Culver's. As part of my more fish/less meat diet, I second her motion that Culver's North Atlantic cod sandwich is as good as it gets, better than any other fish sandwich you'll find in the fast-food market, hand-battered, golden fried, tender and flaky with chopped lettuce, grated cheese and tartar sauce on a soft bread roll. For that matter, Culver's Northwoods walleye sandwich is a winner, too. They were part of our order at a recent gathering of friends at the Culver's location at 1410 East Algonquin Road in Schaumburg near the busy I-290/355 corridor. We also sampled butterburgers, crinkle cut fries, Wisconsin cheese curds and several flavors of frozen custard, all one-of-a-kind items you won't find on other menus. And I couldn't resist a basket of butterfly jumbo shrimp, something else you won't find elsewhere. The more times I have frozen custard and butterburgers at Culver's, the more I realize how special and unique they are, compared to ordinary ice cream and traditional hamburgers. Frozen custard is creamier, denser and richer than ice cream while butterburgers are made from three prized cuts of beef, always fresh and never frozen. You can tell the difference from the first bite. And the Culver's in Schaumburg deserves special merit for its friendliness and cleanliness. I got the impression that they like what they're doing and take great pride in their products.

1  Thank Taylor B