“Amazing pizza!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

Our office decided to order and pick up pizzas from UNO. I had never had pizza in Chicago since I rarely go to my office there. Just a few times a year. They went and picked it up and when I saw what all it had on it I was shocked! There was tomatoes on top of spinach and broccoli and everything else. I had never had a pizza with tomatoes and such and I was not too sure about it! I took one bite and oh my goodness!!!! It was delicious! I now go to UNO every time I go just to get the pizza with the spinach and broccoli and tomato on top! Spinoccoli!

Reviewed 16 April 2017

Good service, pleasant interior and what is the most important - fantastic deep-dish pizza recommended to me by the locals. I was not dissapointed! :)

Reviewed 15 April 2017 via mobile

My family and I thought we would try this restaurant, since I had coupon and have not been here in along time. It was a Wed night and the place was dead. So we were sat immediately. The server took our drink order and my son needed more time to decide on a meal. The server came back a few times, but I had to flag him down when we were ready.
The menu had pizza, sandwiches, pasta, and steaks... The prices were average...$10 and up per person and the portions were fine.
We all ordered something different..The food all tasted good. But I was surprised that my pasta dish did not come with bread. And we had to ask for ketchup for the sandwiches..That should of been brought out with the food. We also had to ask for drink refills..Not good.
We were approached by manager, and at that time we were fine. But later when we could of used those drinks refilled, the managers we sitting by the bar talking.
The server had to be asked a few times for a to go box.
This restaurant might see a return visit from us..But I hope the service is better next time.

Reviewed 6 April 2017

Many people are shocked when I tell them that one of my favorite restaurants for steak is at a PIZZA PLACE, but it is. Last night, our family went to Unos because we were craving steak and it did not fail to live up to expectations. I ordered the Stockyard Strip medium well and that is exactly what I received. It was delicious as always, so we should not have been shocked. We DID ask our server if the chefs were the same ones that have been there for the past few years, because the steaks never fail to impress. No surprise that the two chefs on staff that night had been there 7 and 15 years respectively. My husband loves the Rattlesnake pasta and our 10 year old loves the spaghetti and meatballs. I do not know if the high food standards at the Unos Schaumburg reflect the same of all the locations, but THIS location will remain our go-to place for comfort food and steak!

Reviewed 3 April 2017

The last time we went there it was good so I don't know what happened this time. The wings were under cooked, they took them off though. When we received the ribs, fries, and wing combo the ribs where undercooked. We were asked if we wanted dessert we said yes we go the ticket and we sat there. When he came back he said "oh you wanted dessert" I said forget it.