US$129
US$104
Homewood
US$89
Doubletree.com
Hilton Garden Inn Schaumburg(Schaumburg)(Great Value!)
US$130
US$109
US$89
US$80
Hotels.com
All reviewscourtyard by marriottwoodfield mallweber grill restaurantfront desklong weekendwithin walking distancevery nice hotelsmall poolroom was cleanlobby barstarbucks coffeewould definitely stay here againup to datesoccer tournamenthot tubking bedlots of restaurants
Reviewed 19 June 2017

Clean, close to restaurants, and shopping in the Woodfield area. My girlfriend and I were staying for two days in which we received great recommendations (Gary at the front desk was especially friendly and helpful) during our stay. Will come again and happy to recommend others to stay at this Marriott Courtyard location!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
General M, General Manager at Courtyard Chicago Schaumburg, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2017

Jose, Thank you for reviewing your recent stay with us. I'm happy to hear you enjoyed our location, and that our team took such good care of you. We appreciate your great recommendation and hope to welcome you back again!

Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

My boyfriend and I were in town for a convention, and were happy with the service at this hotel. The location is convenient, and the staff is very friendly. Gary at the front desk was particularly helpful in giving us restaurant suggestions, and tips on things to do. I would definitely stay again!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple

Caitlin, Thank you for reviewing your recent stay with us, and thank you for acknowledging our great team here on property. We'd love to welcome you back again!

Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

Great Marriott Courtyard property! Really friendly front desk staff, super clean rooms! Great bonus spin to win with Starbucks in addition to platinum amenity. Safe spot close to freeway and all restaurants and shopping. A pleasant change from the paper walled side of the highway stops!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
General M, General Manager at Courtyard Chicago Schaumburg, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2017

RobJakubow, Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with us. We really appreciate your comments regarding our cleanly accommodations and wonderful staff! It's been a pleasure having you as our guest, and we hope to welcome you back on future visits to the Schaumburg area.

Reviewed 27 April 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for my daughter's dance competition that was being held at The Sears Centre. Hotel is beautiful, beds are comfortable, location was great! Plenty of restaurants very near by and the mall is just across the street. Would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
General M, General Manager at Courtyard Chicago Schaumburg, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2017

Brandy, We appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback and we are delighted to read it was a great hotel experience for you. We enjoyed your visit and welcome you back whenever you are in the Schaumburg area.

Reviewed 25 April 2017

I appreciated that the front desk clerk wished my husband a Happy Birthday and that they put us in a room away from the elevators like I requested. The hot tub downstairs was nice. The room was OK. However, for the price we paid, I expected more from a Courtyard Marriott. Breakfast wasn't included (which we knew ahead of time), there were stains on the walls in the hallway, the bed wasn't very comfortable, the tub was bowed in the middle, the vent did not work in the bathroom, there was some sort of hair on the bed when we first got into our room and there was dirt in the corners of the bathroom. I'd rather spend the little bit extra money on a slightly better hotel next time honestly.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Bo H, General Manager at Courtyard Chicago Schaumburg, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2017

Thank you very much for taking the time to comment on your recent stay at the Courtyard Schaumburg. Please know that I have share you comments with my staff so that we can improve for future visits. Again, I truly appreciate your comments and hope to have the opportunity to host you again.