“Birthday Dinner”
Review of Texas de Brazil

Texas de Brazil
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 369 Restaurants in Schaumburg
Price range: US$31 - US$65
Cuisines: Barbecue, Brazilian, Steakhouse
Good for: Groups, Romantic, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Buffet, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Texas de Brazil is no ordinary steakhouse. It’s a dining experience like no other. Here, traditions of Brazilian cooking blend with Texas hospitality to create a lively atmosphere in an upscale setting. Your meal begins with a visit to our extravagant salad area where you can indulge in a wide array of seasonal roasted vegetables, fresh artisan breads, charcuterie, imported cheeses and other specialties. Then enjoy the rodizio-style dining that has made us famous. An endless parade of gaucho servers visits your table with skewers of freshly grilled beef, lamb, pork, chicken and Brazilian sausage carved directly onto your plate. It’s all served with authentic side dishes of garlic mashed potatoes, Brazilian cheese bread and sweet fried bananas. To complement your meal, select from our award-winning collection of wines or traditional Brazilian bar creations. And don’t forget to treat yourself to one of our decadent à la carte desserts.
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

It's been about six months since I've been here so hopefully things haven't changed much. The food was very delicious and the service with them making sure you got your steak was cool. All the sides and the salads were delicious. I am a vegetarian and there was plenty of choices for me with a variety of flavors and textures that were satisfying and filling. I wouldn't go there other then a special occasion because it is pricey and we are not the type of people that can eat plate after plate. Take your time and enjoy it.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

We went there for Birthday celebration and had a great time. Food was excellent, big variety of appetizers, big salad bar and meat selection plentiful. Deserts are tasty and big.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

We went on Fathers Day we had reservations and were seated immediately. Our party consisted of 5 adults and 2 children. They charge different prices for children depending on age. They also offer salad bar only which 2 adults chose. The salad bar had salami,salmon,shrimp,cheeses,greens,asparagus,fresh green beans,Brazilian potato salad,hummus,and bread. Also hot rice,potatoes,and lobster bisque. They brought mashed potatoes and something else to the table. Drinks and desserts are extra. The servers bring long metal meat filled sticks to the table steak,pork,chicken,sausage,and lamb. It is all you can eat but it is pricey. So I am not a big eater it was not for me.

TexasdeBrazilSocial, Public Relations Manager at Texas de Brazil, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2018

Thank you for giving our dining concept a try!

Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

We came here to celebrate a month’s worth of family birthdays — and to eat! The meat selection was plentiful and savory and our server made sure that every cut of our liking made its way to our table. But what pleasantly surprised me was the salad buffet. It seemed to offer so many uniquely delicious choices, including soup. Some of my favorites were potatoes at gratin, cous cous, and shrimp. It stood out from other Brazilian steakhouse buffets I had visited previously. We were also taken very good care of on our visit. The server was attentive and our to-go desserts (I believe this was included with weekend lunch) were delivered with birthday candles to officially close our celebration. My Brazilian steakhouse visits are few—it’s a lot of money to spend—but I would make this location my preferred choice.

Reviewed 12 May 2018 via mobile

I gave this 3 stars due to the history we have together. Not bad salad bar, sub par churrasco at best.

I have been going here for more than 8 years and each year it gets progressively worse. I have absolutely no complaints about the salad bar and everything in that area ... The soup, rice/beans, the salads, cheeses ... Absolutely delicious. But that's not why you pay a premium price.

I may be a bit jaded after eating Brazilian Churrasco owned by two Brazilian gentlemen, their food was just on a whole different level. The pichana had a hint of garlic, it was nicely salted. The skirt steak was juicy. Etc.

Comparatively, Texas de Brazil is like McDonald's. At this point I would now come for the salad bar or not come at all. If you go here - I wish you good luck and that's for someone who has wasted money on this place for 8 years. No more.

1  Thank structureofzero