US$98
Book now, pay at stay
US$128
US$116
Hampton.com
Comfort Suites O'Hare(Schiller Park)
US$92
US$86
US$88
O'Hare Inn & Suites(Schiller Park)
US$78
US$141
US$105
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 November 2017

My friend and I stayed over New Years Eve December 2016 and their service was excellent. I've had other motel 6 locations not change sheets or not give fresh towels, etc. and these people were very adamant about helping when possible. There were about four other groups that came in the same time as us, and the front desk workers were very nice to everyone no matter how hectic things got. We were placed in a single bed when we ordered a double, so they gave us free WIFI for the weekend. Great location being near the airport. Plus, there is a Denny's next door!

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

This Motel is only a mile from the airport so I thought I would give it a try. The price is very reasonable I came in on a late flight during the week and it was extremely quiet here the bed is extremely comfortable and the TV channels are very good as well the hot water is not connected to the laboratory but it is hot in the shower the pressure is not that bad and the place is clean there are a couple of minor fixes that could be done as you can see from the pictures and the outside looks a little scary on the second floor several of the walkways are boarded off for some reason makes you think should I be up here anyways I was only here a few hours but I would say it's worth a try

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 October 2017

How cheap can you build a motel. Looks OK but walls like paper. I could hear people talking as they walked by like they were next to me in my room. Airplanes flying over I expected but their noise was horrendous - not muted even a little. I was kept awake most of the night because of the occupant above me kept moving his chair it seemed by the minute, walking, and dropping things - this went on until 3:30am. Promoted as an airport hotel only 2 1/2 miles away it had no shuttle service. Driving in to the motel I needed to drive to the airport parking the next morning but the desk clerk could not tell me how to get there - did not know even the direction I should go leaving the motel. What manager would hire such a person and not train her in what an airport motel needs to know? Don't try to save money by using Motel 6, you will be sorry if you do.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Iowaconsultant
Reviewed 17 October 2017

myself and family has been going here before they call they self fixing it up, 7-2-2017 they gave us a room that was not cleaned up it taken to them to show us 3 rooms before they found us a clean one, on 10-14-2017 same thing happen again 1 nasty #2 door lock not working#3mirror on floor not wall this too much never going back it was better before the so call fix up'

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank sestes1220
Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

Sometimes even when you have never smoked, you still may get a craving for that 3 pack a day smell in your room. If this sounds like you, this might just be your little slice of heaven! And if you are only in town for a night, and need more, don’t worry, you will be able to take that smell home with you as well, as it will be in all of your clothes! Smell a bit heavy for you? Just complain to the front desk, and they will be happy to offer a bottle of their finest room freshener! Our room was very quaint (and by quaint, I mean dirty), and the nice people that stayed there the night before left us a half bar of soap in the shower (I wish I could thank them)! A couple small insider tips: bring some bedding, soap is at a premium, and I am not sure they ever wash them (more glorious smoke smell too). Make sure you are up to date on tetanus shots before you try out the amusement ride they call the “stairs”! I have stayed at a few Motel 6’s in the past, but let’s just say this one is the most unique (and by unique, I mean...well you know...). If your lucky, maybe they’ll leave the light on for you, good luck.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank edelacy
6Team, Brand Experience Team Member at Motel 6 Chicago O'Hare - Schiller Park, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2017

Dear Guest, Thank you for posting your review. We apologize for the inconveniences you experienced with the availability of a non-smoking room. We are committed to delivering a clean, comfortable room and apologize for any failure in delivering on the commitment during your recent stay. We invite you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.