“Late dinner”

Cuisines: Southwestern, Mexican
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 16 April 2017 via mobile

I met a work friend for a late dinner. The restaurant choices in this area can be overwhelming. This is a good choice. I had the taco salad with steak and my friend had the chicken fajitas. Both were great. Service was good. Chips and dip along with water are served while you wait.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

Great atmosphere. Wonderful tacos and margaritas! All their food is made from scratch and it shows. I can't wait to go back!

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

Wow factor, love this place and I keep going back here also I recommend to any one wants to sit in have good time

Reviewed 9 April 2017 via mobile

Hungry on a Saturday night at 9pm, we drove around the arboretum of South Barrington and decided to see if we could get a table. The place was very busy, but we were seated in 5 minutes. The chips and salsa were on the table right away and the friendly waiter Jose explained the three heat levels. Thumbs up! Chips were fresh, warm, not too greasy and the salsas were very tasty - not your run of the mill. I ordered 2 tacos (shrimp & carne asada). Daughter ordered a mole with half chicken. Plenty to choose from in the menu. We'll probably give this place another try.

Reviewed 19 March 2017 via mobile

Food and service was excellent. Restaurant is not big enough and tables abut up against each other. Making it kinda crowded