Review Highlights

Great time

Reviewed 5 September 2018
edbO5062PY
via mobile

See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 October 2020 via mobile

My husband and I go here about 2 or 3 times a year. We always find something fun. We see things from our childhoods that bring up great memories. Lots of different vendors to search through.

Date of experience: October 2020
Reviewed 30 December 2019

A little bit of everything. I've been a avid collector for many years and I always manage to find something. A great place to just wander and to get an eyeful of ideas.

Date of experience: December 2019
Reviewed 23 March 2019

If your a beginner or an old timer, you will enjoy looking through this sprawling mall of individual antique dealers. Great treasure and prices await you.

Date of experience: March 2019
Reviewed 9 October 2018

Very large lay out. Almost like a maze, I think I got lost a few times haha. They had a huge amount of items. I ended up purchasing a few vintage nautical items and some lamps. I'd recommend it for anyone looking for an interesting place to find some items.

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed 6 September 2018 via mobile

Huge selection staff was very helpful. Most of the prices were fairly reasonable. A little cluttered and hard to find your way around but in a fun way. Very enjoyable time spent here.

Date of experience: September 2018