“Best pizza in Chicago”

Giordano's
Ranked #36 of 54 Restaurants in South Elgin
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 1 November 2015

Giordano's is my to-go deep dish pizza...I know everyone has a favorite, but this is mine. I also really enjoy their house salad.

Reviewed 16 October 2015

Giordano's is one of the classic deep dish pizza places. Have been here several times but most recently the service seemed particularly slow and pizza was not as good as on earlier visits. Prices are always a bit on the high side for pizza. May try again or test out another deep dish.

Reviewed 14 August 2015

I did not dine in the restaurant but I did order Delivery at the recommendation of the Front Desk clerk at the hotel I was staying at. It is one of the most delicious Deep Dish Pizza's I have ever had. I ordered the Classic with no onion, it was worth every penny. I would highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 21 May 2015 via mobile

If you have to eat gluten free you should give this place a whirl. I really enjoyed the gluten free sausage pizza. Their regular menu is very good too. The dining atmosphere is nice, clean, and the servers are attentive.

Reviewed 4 February 2015

Dined here for dinner and ordered the sample appetizer and a deep dish pizza. The appetizers were very good, but the pizza was just okay. Crust was a little overdone, and the pizza didn't have enough sauce on it. In my opinion, there are better deep dish pizza options in the area. Service was nice and friendly. Our order came promptly and our drinks stayed filled.