“Great for dining in or to-go, delivery”
Review of Giordano's

Giordano's
Ranked #38 of 55 Restaurants in South Elgin
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 21 April 2016

Super cozy dining room great for eating in. Nice menu options besides pizza. But definitely get the deep dish!

Reviewed 1 November 2015

Giordano's is my to-go deep dish pizza...I know everyone has a favorite, but this is mine. I also really enjoy their house salad.

Reviewed 16 October 2015

Giordano's is one of the classic deep dish pizza places. Have been here several times but most recently the service seemed particularly slow and pizza was not as good as on earlier visits. Prices are always a bit on the high side for pizza. May try again or test out another deep dish.

Reviewed 14 August 2015

I did not dine in the restaurant but I did order Delivery at the recommendation of the Front Desk clerk at the hotel I was staying at. It is one of the most delicious Deep Dish Pizza's I have ever had. I ordered the Classic with no onion, it was worth every penny. I would highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 21 May 2015 via mobile

If you have to eat gluten free you should give this place a whirl. I really enjoyed the gluten free sausage pizza. Their regular menu is very good too. The dining atmosphere is nice, clean, and the servers are attentive.