“Mom's Favorite Place”

Giordano's
Ranked #38 of 55 Restaurants in South Elgin
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 1 May 2016

We found Giordano's on Randall Rd in So. Elgin when we first moved here in 2014. It has turned out to be our favorite place. We love the family style options. My mom's favorites are any of the pasta dishes; Chicken Carbonara, Fettuccine Alfredo and the Spaghetti Marinara. The portions are huge and served hot and delicious. The staff is so friendly and have come to know us. They greet us by name and know my mom loves a glass of wine before dinner. My mom is 89 yrs young and they go out of their way to make her feel special.

Reviewed 21 April 2016

Super cozy dining room great for eating in. Nice menu options besides pizza. But definitely get the deep dish!

Reviewed 1 November 2015

Giordano's is my to-go deep dish pizza...I know everyone has a favorite, but this is mine. I also really enjoy their house salad.

Reviewed 16 October 2015

Giordano's is one of the classic deep dish pizza places. Have been here several times but most recently the service seemed particularly slow and pizza was not as good as on earlier visits. Prices are always a bit on the high side for pizza. May try again or test out another deep dish.

Reviewed 14 August 2015

I did not dine in the restaurant but I did order Delivery at the recommendation of the Front Desk clerk at the hotel I was staying at. It is one of the most delicious Deep Dish Pizza's I have ever had. I ordered the Classic with no onion, it was worth every penny. I would highly recommend this restaurant.