“For 50 years”

Add it.
Cunis Candies INC
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in South Holland
Reviewed 17 May 2016

For 50 years I have been a customer and just turned 50. My Parents and Grandparents were customers. Great Great ice cream shop and candies. Moved away but still stop when in area.

Reviewed 8 January 2014

Cunis has great candy! The turtles are to die for. Also has great ice cream and ice cream bars. Cannot beat it for special event sweets.

Reviewed 1 September 2013

My wife and I have been customers of Cunis Candies ever since we were teenagers and lived in South Holland. We moved away from the area but we periodically return to Cunis for a Sundae. One of the best Sundaes you will ever have is here at Cunis! We came in last night after my wife finished work and sat down to a great Sundae (two generous scoops with fresh whipped cream, nuts and the best hot fudge)! Service has always been great and there is a vast tempting array of chocolates and other candies available. This is really a nice, cozy Ice Cream Parlor! If you like a great Sundae, you owe it to yourself to try Cunis! They have been in business since 1933 and have been in Pacesetter Plaza for at least 35 years!