“Authentic mex”

Fiesta del Mar Restaurant
Ranked #21 of 59 Restaurants in Streamwood
Price range: US$15 - US$30
Description: Fiesta del Mar Restaurant Offer FRESH! Authentic Mexican and Sea Food,friendly and attentive service with Fiesta atmosphere. We pour passion into every fresh ingredient, where it comes from and how it's prepared. Means you get real Mexican food Flavor in every single bite. Fiesta del Mar Restaurant is the place to hangout with the family or friends over a delectable meal such as tender and juicy fajitas, succulent enchiladas, barbacoa, carnitas, menudo, mole, burritos, tacos, quesadillas, sopes, huaraches, nachos, ceviche, fish and shrimp entrees all cooked to perfection and served in a beautiful environment. Our real Mexican flavors and famous margaritas transport you to a place of timeless satisfaction. Visit us for a memorable dining experience! (Take out and Delivery are available for those who prefer eat at work or home).
Reviewed 19 January 2017 via mobile

Very tasty Mexican with a large menu. Good service with large portions and reasonable cost. Be sure to try the guacamole it was perfectly prepared. Restaurant features a full bar as well.

Reviewed 10 September 2016

If you're looking for a good Mexican restaurant on a budget, stop here. This unassuming storefront restaurant is located in a stripmall. The interior is not exciting, but the food is worth it. The tomato salsa had nice fresh cilantro, our guacamole was chunky and delicious. Prices are very affordable with a 3 taco dinner with rice and beans coming in at less than $8. I had a $4 Modello to go with my tacos/tostada combination platter. My chicken taco was good, as was the tostada. The pork taco was unremarkable, but there was so much food, that was o.k. The food was very good overall. The menu is large and I'm looking forward to returning and trying some other options.

1  Thank Awilda0216
Reviewed 24 September 2015

I passed by a 99cents taco sign they display outside the store and even though not all of them are 99 cents but a select few, after trying them I wouldn't think twice in paying a full price for any of them. they were delicious. I had a carnitas and chicken which were 99 cents and a steak and pastor. you can tell I was hungry :) everything was seasoned perfectly and the salsa that came with it was pure joy !! :)) I
I will definitely be back .

1  Thank Sarah G
Reviewed 9 July 2015

I had seen a sign out front about Tacos and I decided to stop by an order some from this little family owned Small Grocery Store / Restaurant. I went with the recommended Chicken and Pork Tacos and they were both fresh and tasty. This is a nice small inexpensive little place that I am glad I visited and will visit again.