“Overpriced and Dingey”
Review of Sly Fox

Sly Fox
Ranked #6 of 8 things to do in Enmore
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

We arrived at 12am on. Saturday night paid $15 to enter each (5 of us) place was pretty much empty... except for maybe the friends of all the staff cos the people that arrived after us (5 of them) kissed the door lady and didn’t pay a cent ) which we saw happen with a few more that arrived after us. Only got worse with overpriced drinks a crappy DJ playing loud repetitive music and toilets that looked like they belonged in a dirty old railway station . 1st and last visit for me.
My advice go to the Queens Hotel a few doors away... way way better! Beautiful pub and great atmosphere and no cover charge.

1  Thank Megan B

Reviewed 13 April 2018

Turned up thirty minutes before they were closing (around 3:30am) looking for one or two drinks before we hit the hay.

They wanted $30 entry from all five of us, $30 to enter your bar for 30 minutes and buy an overpriced drink? You have got to be joking.

No live music on, unknown DJ, no special event, this is just how they treat the business, cash is all that matters.

Reviewed 16 June 2017 via mobile

$15 cover and no staff serving, you'll die of thirst before you get a drink here. And once you do you'll pay heaps for it. Give this place a miss.

Reviewed 26 April 2017

$5 entry for one. $13 for 1 redbull vodka, but instead was given V (& i could see they have redbull in the fridge). Understaffed for a period of time - I stood at the bar table for at least 15 minutes trying to get the attention from a bartender. Serves people that they know first (a person next to me, who came later than me, paid $1 for a corona, obviously some sort of friends with the bartender).

Music wasn't that great either - was too loud. It's a club, I get it. But it's really unnecessary.