“Winter storm ”

Los Panchos Mexican Grill and Cantina
Ranked #18 of 73 Restaurants in Sycamore
Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

During a winter storm I stayed at the nearby hotel and went here for dinner. The waitress was pleasant and the Margarita was excellent. The Cozumel Quesadilla while clearly an American dish was excellent. It came quickly and warm. Desert of Churros and ice cream was also excellent. I was not overcharged and service was excellent. I didn’t expect a truly Mexican experience and wanted comfort food. I was not disappointed.

Reviewed 22 December 2017

Generous Mexican beer pours for reasonable price, food was very Americanized and cheesy but my issue comes from the staff, delivery of food by persons other than the person taking your order which has been wrong. We had food delivered to two of 3 at our table. When we realized that one dish was wrong, mine was not, the server said "oh that is their food" and took my now seasoned food, my sons wrong dish and took it directly from our table to the folks behind us. A friend also had her credit card charged an extra $20 for a tip that wasn't authorized and when management was told of it he said, "so do you want the money back?" Unbelievable!!! In the four times I've eaten there, I have had someone elses food brought to me three times. Makes you wonder who got your food before it came to you.

Reviewed 24 October 2017

Two couples ordered: Fish Tacos - grilled tilapia; Camarones Rodeo - grilled shrimp; beef and chicken enchiladas off of the A La Carte menu.

Both the tilapia and shrimp were grilled perfectly and delicious.

Very good salsa and chips served right away and refilled as we needed it. Waters were refilled often. We took home our abundant Spanish rice as were full and tasted good the next day.

Service very friendly, attentive and helpful with our questions.

Lots of parking along with a large restaurant makes it so we didn't have to wait.

An excellent local Mexican meal where there are many to choose from in the Sycamore/DeKalb area.

Highly recommend!

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Excellent food, outstanding service from smiling staff made for a delightful meal.
Very good salsa and chips were served immediately and our drink order was taken when we were seated.
Outstanding in every way!

Reviewed 14 August 2017

I think Los Panchos is our newest restaurant and they offered coupons so we took advantage to see them for lunch. Excellent margaritas and food. Service was very good.