All reviews cable tv fridge and microwave comfortable bed recommend staying here enjoyed my stay channels linens furniture lodging dryer
Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

Another great stay at 29 West. I stayed in a different room during this stay. Same as last review, the room is dated but super clean. I was going to be arriving late. They called to see if we wanted the heat turned on in my room. How cool is that? The only reason I'm going with 4 stars is the water pressure. I did not care for the water pressure. Thank you 29 west for another great stay.

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank adrienne c
Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

There is not much of an option to stay at in Taylorville. We took our chances and stayed at 29 West based off some of the reviews. It was a good choice. The only thing the room did not have was a hair dryer. The room was very clean. I have stayed at popular name hotels that was not this clean. I will definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 23 September 2017

This motel is spotless, The owners are friendly hard working people that take pride in their property and business. We stay here every time we go to Taylorville, and would not think of going elsewhere.

Room tip: clean and comfy
Date of stay: September 2017
Reviewed 10 September 2017

My husband and I travel a lot but usually stay in bigger hotels like Marriott or Hilton properties. We were in Illinois last summer visiting relatives and styled at another local hotel and were not that impressed with it.... We were going to just stay in Springfiled but wanted to be closer to the nieces, I found 29 west Motel on Expedia and am glad I did. The room was very very clean and neat, had a fridge and microwave, very comfortable bed and just pleasantly exceptional...We will stay again the next time we at in the area!!!! Thanks Jim and Janell!

Date of stay: September 2017
Reviewed 5 August 2017

I have been staying at the 29 Motel for several years and recommend a stay to anyone traveling through Taylorville. My family lives in Taylorville and I visit several times each year. The owners are friendly and helpful and have provided very good service over the years. The rooms have everything you need for a short or extended stay and are clean and well maintained. My sincere thanks to the management of the 29 Motel for providing the best motel experience in Taylorville.

Date of stay: August 2017