See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 29 June 2017

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 June 2017

What made my stay top-notch was the daytime manager who helped me with all my requests and guofef me to a great carwash in Taylorville

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank M8624EItimothys
Reviewed 13 June 2017

I've stayed there before but especially after the remodeling, there is a huge improvement. The rooms are big and extremely clean especially the bathroom. Room service was prompt as well along with lag free wifi. I would advise this motel to anyone who has any type of business in Taylorville.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank jigarpatel941
Reviewed 2 May 2017

Room was dirty. Bathroom was dirty. We had to get towels from the front desk because there wasn't any in the room. Remote didn't work.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Sam B, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Taylorville IL, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2017

Thank you for bringing this to my attention at your arrival. I have spoken to my staff to ensure we eliminate these issues. I sincerely apologize we did not meet expectations. We hope you give us another chance in the future.

Thanks,
Sam

Reviewed 13 April 2017

A place to sleep, nothing outstanding. They could have done a little more cleaning and a few repairs should be done but I made it through the night and out in the morning. I would think for $70 / a night they could do a little better !!

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo