US$164
US$74
US$119
Hampton.com
US$95
Wingate by Wyndham Tinley Park(Tinley Park)(Great Value!)
US$120
US$84
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$105/night.

US$90
All reviewsstayed herefront deskpool area looked cleanroom was cleanfree breakfastquiet locationoatmealwater pressureattending a concertshort drivewould stay here againparking lotbusiness trippropertyolympiasignageil
Reviewed 12 May 2015

This is the second Fairfield we stayed in on our trip, and the beds are very comfortable. The hotel has been updated and clean. The staff was great and friendly. We stayed 2 nights and it was quite compared to some hotels. The only complaint I have is the pillows could be bigger and a little more bigger and fluffy. Breakfast is good though nothing special. I guess I like bacon, real eggs ,and hardboiled. Oh! Dann on yogurt with Activia. I guess this would my it a little better. Pool area looked clean , but I didn't use. Over all great stay.

Stayed: May 2015
Reviewed 10 May 2015 via mobile

I travel a lot. This Marriott tops them all. The customer service at this hotel is amazing. Christine at the front desk made our stay just wondeful. The housekeeping staff were very pleasant and helpful.
I have my new place to stay when I come to Chicago.

Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank alexander1128
Reviewed 5 May 2015

Great staff at this hotel. Clean Rooms. Exactly what you expect from Fairfield Inn. Highly Recommend. Shout out to Christine who remembers me by name and always welcomes you with a smile. Easy interstate access and plenty of amenities surround this property.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 March 2015

Fairfield Inn is what you would expect from a Marriott property. Clean, affordable and comfortable. The desk staff was very pleasant and check-in was a breeze. Nice indoor pool and a large complimentary breakfast made this stay an enjoyable bargain.

Stayed: March 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 March 2015

No complaints here great hotel located in the "SouthWest" suburbs of Chicago. Free breakfast,free wifi what more could you ask for. Beds are very comfy, and room was clean. Check in was very quick, and the staff was impeccable. My best friend and godson said they enjoyed breakfast, and that the selection was great.I will stay here again.

Stayed: February 2015, travelled with friends