Hotel 7 Vienna
US$74
US$68
US$50
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$57/night.

US$93
Quality Inn & Suites Marion(Marion)(Great Value!)
US$60
US$72
US$70
US$45
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

Stayed here while cycling. Hotel has been updated, was clean and staff very friendly and moved our room downstairs since there weren't elevators and this made it easy to get bikes in room. Room was plenty big to accommodate 3 people and 2 bikes. Had plenty of hot water. Left before breakfast but would definitely stay here again. Called ahead to let them k ow we would be a late arrival

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Gay E
Mayur P, General Manager at Hotel 7 Vienna, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2018

Dear Guest. Thank you for your positive comments. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! I hope your next stay and just around the corner. Call us if there is anything we can help you with.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

We booked in Sept 2016 at $60 a night. for the August 21 solar eclipse in 2017. I gave my credit card number and was given a confirmation number. I Called to confirm in early June 2017. Was told rate was now $150 a night. This is illegal according to Illinois law. I have spoken several times to the clerks. I have left my number with them and the owner has not called me back and refuses to take my calls. I have filed a complaint the the Attorney Generals Office. Still waiting to hear back. I am NOT releasing my reservation. I will take this to court. Please everyone beware of this hotel. Pass this on to others. If you have a reservation call now.

Room Tip: confirm before arriving better yet choose another hotel
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends
4  Thank joedeb90
Reviewed 20 June 2017

The hotel was older but rooms were clean and well decorated. Breakfast was nothing special but the coffee was good. The staff was very friendly. For the price it's a great place to stay.
He location is good for getting to the Tunnel Hill Trail Head

Room Tip: No elevator so ask for 1st floor if steps are a challenge
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

Not sure how this place is allowed to be opened. No elevator! How is that ADA compliant? Holes in drywall, railing to stairs not attached, trim boards missing, dirty carpets, smelly rooms. The parking lot is cracked and crumbling- this place is a dump. They need to close for remodel and reopen when cleaned up. The only reason they get business is because they are right off the highway and the pictures are ok on the web. Old and shabby- sorry, but I give it a thumbs down.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Lisa O

Thank you for your recent review and stay with us. We are sorry that you did not have a pleasant experience at our property. We have worked hard on renovating the property and replaced many items. We will have our maintenance department look into the railing on stairs. As for the dirty carpets, not sure how that can be since the carpets were just replaced January of the year but will definitely look into that so we can get that rectified. I hope you give us another chance so we can definitely meet your expectations next time

Reviewed 17 May 2017

Stayed 4 days- was the closest we could get to Paducah Quilt week lodging. Checked in, went to room. Needed an Iron and Ironing board. No Hair dryer in rooms. Had to go to front desk and ask for them. They did have. The hair dryer was the kind that should be mounted to wall and was inconvenient to use. Pool was not good. They are working on it but it was messy and dirty. Morning after first breakfast was a joke. When we checked in they offered a complimentary breakfast. Asked what it was. Said they had waffles, pastries, oatmeal cereal typical fair for hotels now days. Looked to make a fresh waffle, no waffle maker that you see as a standard now days. They were frozen and in the freezer. The toaster would not pop up the frozen waffle and had to pry it out. Really??
I saw the donuts under the counter the night before when I asked for the hair dryer. fruit looked old. Needless to say we did not eat their again. You get what you paid for. Would not stay more than 1 night again. Its cheap. in a pinch ok but would drive out of my way for something better.

Room Tip: Keep going to Metropolis if you can get rooms there,
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends