US$112
US$77
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$86/night.

Hilton Garden Inn Naperville/Warrenville(Warrenville)(Great Value!)
US$95
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$115/night.

Candlewood Suites Chicago/Naperville(Warrenville)(Great Value!)
US$106
Hotel Arista(Naperville)
US$159
US$74
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$95/night.

Sleep Inn Naperville(Naperville)(Great Value!)
US$81
Red Roof PLUS+ Chicago Naperville(Naperville)(Great Value!)
US$80
US$75
All reviewsfull kitchenliving roomfire pitomelet stationorder omeletteslarge bathroomnice kitchenevery morningking suitelong term stayfree shuttlewater pressuresocial hourvisiting familydefinitely stay here againhome away from homeclean hotel
Reviewed 13 May 2018

Upon check-in the staff was friendly and made me feel welcomed. The room was very clean. I enjoyed breakfast each and every day. This hotel was all that I expected and more. I would/will definitely stay here again. Hyatt Corporate has done well in having Mark Schalla as General Manager at this HYATT House Hotel.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Mark-Schalla, General Manager at HYATT House Chicago/Naperville/Warrenville, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2018

Hello and thank you so very much for the kind words about your experience with us at the Hyatt house! I'm so happy to hear you enjoyed your time with us and it was our pleasure hosting you on this visit! If your travels ever bring you back our way we will always be welcome to host you again! Take care!

Reviewed 11 May 2018

The most comfortable stay. The inviting fire pit for groups. Very comfortable beds, incredibly kind assistance at the desk, a great breakfast choice (personally made omelets) to the quick and courteous support staff with a clean room and fast assistance when called for. I Thank You!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Hi Donna! Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to provide us with the wonderful feedback. I'm so glad that overall the experience and hotel made you feel at home because as our name implies that is exactly the feeling we try to create here! Thanks again and I will be sure to share your comments with the team here. We hope to be of service to you again! Take care.

Reviewed 9 May 2018

I was thoroughly impressed with this Hyatt House. The staff were really great throughout the stay! The room was even more clean (I checked thoroughly) than hotels of three times the price. The location is excellent. I like that the hotel offered lots of cool surprise features, like the fire pit, grills, etc (even though I didn't use them). I would very highly recommend this location, and the next time I'm in the area it will be my first choice.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Mark-Schalla, General Manager at HYATT House Chicago/Naperville/Warrenville, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience at the hotel with us! I'm so happy to hear that the hotel and our team really left a great impression with you! I will make sure to share your kind words with the entire team here! We look forward to hosting you next time you are in the area!!! Thanks again and take care!

Reviewed 8 May 2018

We had a wedding in Naperville and the bride had a block of rooms set up for the guest which was a gret set up for us. When we arrived the front desk had our keys ready and also had a list of addresses of frequently visited places like CVS, Target, and some eating places. They also had a shuttle schedule for those of us who didn't want to drive to the venue. When we arrived at the room I was so impressed with how nice everything was and the clear

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Hello and thank you so very much for your review of your recent stay with us! I'm so glad the hotel met your expectations and helped contribute to a great weekend celebrating the wedding!! If you are ever back in the area we hope to have the chance to host you again. Thanks again for sharing your great comments with us!!

Reviewed 7 May 2018

The hotel staff was absolutely top notch and if I were hiring for my own business, I think I would start my head hunting there! We were all made to feel that we were being welcomed into their own home. The spacious rooms were exactly what we needed during our one week stay.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Mark-Schalla, General Manager at HYATT House Chicago/Naperville/Warrenville, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2018

HI Tiffany! Thank you so very much for this lovely review! Love your comments about the team! I will make sure to share these comments with them all at our next all employee meeting! I'm so glad you enjoyed your time with us and congratulations on your daughters wedding! :)