“my sister & I”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 14 October 2016 via mobile

they in my opinion have the best pizza in town and they give seniors a discount as well. Because there is no ding room there you can only pick up your pizza or have it delivered. I enjoy it every time I get it

1  Thank Bernard P

Reviewed 2 August 2016

Pizza is great but always takes so long. Not to mention the employees are very rude. I can only imagine the types of people they deal with on daily basis but show the same respect that's given.

Reviewed 17 February 2016 via mobile

Excellent pizza. Even though I am just a basic
Pepperoni and Mushroom pizza guy it was very good. The was friendly. I will eat there again

Reviewed 26 March 2015

Mike's Pizza is a local fast food treasure. They do not advertise much so I will do it for them, Their ingredients are fresh and everything is made from scratch. Great crust,zesty sauce, juicy Italian sausage, picante pepperoni and lots of cheese. The prices will blow you away especially compared to to all those franchise pizza places. If you carry-out, expect to wait, the benefit of waiting is the enticing aroma of pizza cooking in the oven. Mike's is the BEST!!

1  Thank RaymondCChicago
Reviewed 11 March 2015

my pizzas was good it was jus kinda burnt on the bottom and it took forever to come a hour and 45 mins.