“Fish and chip heaven!”

FryDays
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 24 July 2017

Regularly use Frydays and have not been disappointed once! Great food, great service and the staff are superb. Better than Rick Steins in Padstow by miles!

Reviewed 23 July 2017

I have had a Beef & Ale pie. You have got to try one, you must, even if your experience of pie's from a "chippy" has put you off. Don't be put off any longer. The pie was easily the best (and I have had a few) I have tasted. The week before I had chicken & mushroom,that was also first class, I could not believe the standard would be the same, be assured, it is. Over all, this has to be the friendliest, best value and 5star fish and chip shop in Wales. Fish is brilliant too. Thank you.

Reviewed 4 July 2017

Only a 7 minute walk from our holiday home.
Fish and chips cooked whilst you wait so very fresh.
Good value. Staff very pleasent

Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

We have a few good chippies in the local area, but I'm so chuffed this is the one on my door step. Always fresh, lemon and tartare make me feel a bit posh. Can even by a beer to go with it. :-)

Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

I popped to Frydays for chippy tea not long after it had opened for business, and I was pretty underwhelmed by my experience.

Firstly, the waiting/queuing area is very small and haphazard - nobody seems to know where to stand or put themselves; the seating arrangement (tiled window sill) is very uncomfortable.

The staff at Frydays work hard but they are so busy dealing with orders that there is no "personal touch" apart from when you receive your order and you get a lacklustre "have a good evening" cheerio.

The food itself is ok but nothing currently to write home about. The chips are pale and average, the jumbo sausages are a bit gritty, and the curry sauce is very dark in colour plus quite insipid overall.

I'd go elsewhere in the future for a chippy tea.

2  Thank DrREvans