“Awesome Pizza”

Giordano's
Ranked #3 of 40 Restaurants in Westchester
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 16 December 2015

This was the closest Giordano's to the hotel my GF and I were staying at. The restaurant was nice and the pizza was really great. Deep dish pizza with sausage and pepperoni, we ordered a medium pizza and only ere able to eat half of it, The rest made for great leftovers the next night.
Very cool place, seemed like a local favorite based on the other customers there. My only gripe is that they serve "P" soda there. I proudly support Coca-Cola and I was so wanting a Coke with my pizza. Not here. No biggie, as the pizza is really good and I was able to have a beer with my dinner.
The parmesan fries were awesome as well. Our server was nice and we had a nice dinner. Nice family friendly place.
Even though I prefer NY pizza this was really good.

Reviewed 10 September 2015

A Chicago icon that did not disappoint in the suburbs! Pizza was exception as usual our group had sausage and pepperoni and loved it so much we ordered extras and carried home.

Reviewed 13 August 2015

This is a great Deep Dish Pizza place! This is real Chicago style pizza. It's not cheap but you will get your money's worth

Reviewed 5 August 2015

Yes, stuffed is the same as deep dish. This is Chicago style and very good. The sandwiches were good too. Service was good (deep dish is always slow but that's just the way it is). They are a little 'speedy', asking repeatedly (even as soon as we sat down) if we were ready to order, but they were responsive and prompt. Ambiance is casual and comfortable. Prices are typical for this area and this type of food.

Reviewed 4 July 2015

During a business trip within the last week, I dined at this Giordanos 3 times. I got the Chicken Parmesan sandwich with parmesan garlic fries twice....this sandwich for 8.95 is amazing...I can't say enough about it other than order it. The last night I ordered a Chicago style pizza. THIS is the BEST Chicago pizza when someone asks. The pizza sauce had smooth savory consistency--no chunky tomatoes, robust toppings and plenty of mozzarella. If I had a 6th day I would eat there again. Can't wait to return!