“Awesome Pizza”

Giordano's
Ranked #3 of 38 Restaurants in Westchester
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 21 March 2016 via mobile

As usual, the pizza is outstanding. On our recent visit at Giordano's the service was very good and we enjoyed the atmosphere. However, we are in a rut, we always get the Caesar salad with stuffed pizza which in turn stuffs us. We have been here many times and certainly we will be back.

Reviewed 17 March 2016

We've always dining in or ordering out at Giordano's. The food is delicious. We enjoy seeing one of the regular waiters.

Reviewed 16 December 2015

This was the closest Giordano's to the hotel my GF and I were staying at. The restaurant was nice and the pizza was really great. Deep dish pizza with sausage and pepperoni, we ordered a medium pizza and only ere able to eat half of it, The rest made for great leftovers the next night.
Very cool place, seemed like a local favorite based on the other customers there. My only gripe is that they serve "P" soda there. I proudly support Coca-Cola and I was so wanting a Coke with my pizza. Not here. No biggie, as the pizza is really good and I was able to have a beer with my dinner.
The parmesan fries were awesome as well. Our server was nice and we had a nice dinner. Nice family friendly place.
Even though I prefer NY pizza this was really good.

Reviewed 10 September 2015

A Chicago icon that did not disappoint in the suburbs! Pizza was exception as usual our group had sausage and pepperoni and loved it so much we ordered extras and carried home.

Reviewed 13 August 2015

This is a great Deep Dish Pizza place! This is real Chicago style pizza. It's not cheap but you will get your money's worth