“Casual Yum!”
Review of Honey Bee Cafe

Honey Bee Cafe
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 28 June 2016 via mobile

My mom and I went there on a Sunday morning while visiting someone in the nearby hospital. We enjoyed our omelettes so much (Mom had veggie omelette and I had gyros omelette)! The service was fast! No wait for a table. Parking is a bit tight but people can park in bank parking lot on Sunday to handle the overflow. Lots of locals enjoying themselves and it was great. Our waitress was nice and efficient! I would go back.

Reviewed 26 April 2016

It is just a nice, local coffee shop with a good menus selection. The parking lot can be very crowed on a Sunday morning.

Reviewed 21 April 2016

Four of us went there at lunchtime. One had a breakfast crepe, one a Reuben sandwich, one an omelette, and one a chicken wrap. Waitress was attentive, food was hot and tasty, and service quick. Delightful little place with huge breakfast menu. Excellent for families with children. We'll be back!

Reviewed 8 February 2016

Nothing to look forward to. A varied menu but seemed to be sloppy/hap hazard prep with no thought on appearance or presentation. service is no better that a stereo-type diner....Almost seemed to be a bother to refill the coffee cup...which she splashed on the table. Portions are ample - but when ordered hash brown crispy---they were no where close!.. Couldn't justify sending them back. Save the aggravation...look elsewhere.

1  Thank miker163
Reviewed 25 January 2016

The Honeybee Cafe is a no-frills place with a deep menu, fast service, and good food at a fair price. I had the Farmer's Omelette. It was quite tasty and of ample size. The hash browns were cooked into the eggs, and I found them not crispy enough. My fellow diner had oatmeal and eggs, which he called "very good." The food was served quickly and hot, the waitress was attentive, and the coffee mug was kept full. All in all, a nice place for a family meal. If you are in the area, buzz into The Honeybee Cafe.

1  Thank Ken S