“Great casual place to catch up with friends”
Review of Grill 89

Grill 89
Ranked #6 of 111 Restaurants in Westmont
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Good bar food fare. Generous portions. Good variety. Great customer service. We hung out a long time and they didn't rush us at all.

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

This location in Westmont, had never good luck with restaurants NEVER!
Now, thanks to Grill89, we have great place to go eat. Very friendly personnel, fantastic manager, always on the floor checking if everybody is happy.
Food is delicious! I never had bad dish! My husband ordering every time the same: BBQ ribs. According to him best ribs ever. I can’t forget their desert: Coconut pie - HAVEN!!
Go there, you won’t be disappointed!

Reviewed 6 February 2018 via mobile

The pastrami sandwich was huge and very good. The goat cheese salad was excellent A little pricey, however quality food. Would have liked some bread to go with my salad. Will go back if ever in area.

Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

Visited here for my father in laws birthday. The biggest struggle I have is finding food for my son (he's 4) and myself (vegetarian) the selection of food choices was great! I recommend getting the protein power bowls! Their deviled eggs and spinach artichoke dip are great as well! I recommend you get a reservation, it can get very crowded. I've been here twice, never disappointed! I will be back soon!

Reviewed 22 January 2018

We checked this place out on a busy Saturday night and were happy that we waited for a table. We started with the wings which were a little spicy for me (habanero rubbed) so I enjoyed the celery and blue cheese dip while my husband finished off the wings. For dinner, I opted for the Smoked Brisket Melt which was delicious....I want to return for another taste of that barbecue sauce. My husband had a burger and was very happy with that as well. The noise level is high, but service was attentive, and, overall, we were more than satisfied and plan to return.