“Good food”

Standard Market Grill
Ranked #4 of 111 Restaurants in Westmont
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 26 June 2018

We stopped here for a quick bite to eat after 18 holes of golf.nnwe ordered tacos in lettuce cups, a quesadilla, and chips and guacamole. The food was really good. Would recommend it to everyone to try.

Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

You can buy wine in the store and they will open it for you at the restaurant. Had their veggie burger and enjoyed it.

Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

We come to Westmont regularly and LOVE Standard Market. It’s one of our favorite places. We love the Taqueria, the Grille and the groceries. We’ve had 3 meals here this weekend alone. We recommend it to everyone.

Today, however, we came for breakfast and I ordered the an egg and potato dish but asked for no meat. The gal who rang me up said- “your receipt will say ham, but I’ll tell them no meat”. My plate came with ham. I’m allergic to smoked foods so I had to return it. They “remade” it. Clearly they just took the ham off the plate. I ate around that side of the plate- not wanting the hassle of reordering again- and the delay. Was only able to eat about 1/3 of the meal. Also- my daughter ordered a waffle and got pancakes. Such a huge bummer from one of our favorite places. No apologies for the mix up. Bad service.

Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

There is nothing standard about the Standard Market. Using only the finest foods available, this place is a celebration of food by chefs, which says it all.

Reviewed 19 April 2018 via mobile

Meet up with a cousin who lives in the area while we were visiting Great lunch for all of us. My Asian salad was superb. All orders were filled correctly and in a timely manner even though it was busy lunchtime. More than just a restaurant - fun gift shop and grocery store for regular and speciality items.