“One of the best”
Review of Rosati's Pizza

Rosati's Pizza
Ranked #37 of 107 Restaurants in Westmont
Reviewed 17 October 2017

If you love Chicago pizza, this is one of the top three. They have a wonderful crust and sauce and the ingredients are fresh and flavorful. We love Rosati's.

Reviewed 8 December 2016

I have been patronizing this place for over 25 years. I love the wings too. When you call for delivery or stop in, say hello to 'Bob', the owner.

Reviewed 12 November 2015

Its a small pizza shop, does not cater for eat in meal. Great for take out. Good personal pizza, Eat there once every 10 days. Always dependable and quick less than 15 minutes

Reviewed 29 May 2015

I have been to this place to try some side dishes. I have ordered mozzarella sticks and caesar salad. Both were above my expectations . They served it hot and fresh,...Personally,I didn't like the salad very much...But,I would love to go there again.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

pasta was real good, salad and desert ok. It was fast and good price. The store front could use some work and cooling.