“Yummy pizza and pasta!”
Review of GIA MIA Pizza Bar

GIA MIA Pizza Bar
Ranked #2 of 138 Restaurants in Wheaton
Description: Southern Italian Style Pizza * Hand-crafted Brick Oven * Imported from Italy * Farm to Fork * Family Environment * Hand-made Mozzarella * Fresh Home-made Pasta * Creative Small Plates * Mixology Bar Concept * Craft Beers
Reviewed 9 August 2017

We had dinner here for the first time on a Monday. Pizza was 50% off on Mondays. We loved the food and the great service.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

Original and delicious dishes. Totally reasonable prices with great service. I am never disappointed.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

My wife and I love this place. If we have the chance to go out for lunch or dinner in Wheaton, this is where we go. Everything is good here.

Reviewed 23 July 2017

Went here because I enjoyed fire + wine, and the two restaurants are related. We called ahead (which I recommend because they get busy quickly) and we were seated immediately. Our server was super friendly and informative, and clearly passionate about her job. She mentioned she had worked there since they opened.

The menu has sooooo much to choose from...seriously go with a large group so you can get plenty and share. We chose the eggplant parmigiana, pizza bread, orecchiette shrimp entree and cappellini. The eggplant parmigiana was delicious because the eggplant wasn't soggy and the crust was light and flaky, not thick and heavy "Deep fry." The shrimp orecchiette was great because the portion was huge and the shrimp was delicious. Pizza bread is a great idea if you do not get any pizzas but need a choice for an appetizer. The only thing I noticed was while the flavors were good, they weren't "lasting." The quality is definitely there but wish the flavor was more powerful and just sat in your mouth for a little longer. Weird I know, but something I noticed.

Prices are reasonable given the quality, concept, and location. Will return!

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Love the pizza and food here. They accommodate gluten free diets as well. Great wine list too! The only downside is that it is noisy depending on where you are seated.